5406 Towers Street Torrance, CA 90503
I have extensive experience with all versions of Windows Operating Systems and various central management tools for pushing new releases, patches and fixes. As an A+ Certified Computer Service Technician, I have supported a wide variety of networking equipment, computers, printers, scanners and other peripherals. I quickly and efficiently diagnose and resolve complex software, hardware and networking issues.
I have strong people skills, and am completely comfortable supporting internal and externals users, from beginners to experts, whether local or remote. Through my experience with diverse organizational structures, politics and individual personalities, I adapt smoothly to variable and high-paced environments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Experienced with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as many other software applications.
· Strong technical experience with Computers, Desktops / Laptops, Networks, Software and equipment.
· Extensive Software and Hardware user support experience dealing with escalated issues, quality assurance, and client relations. Many areas including diagnostic work, system testing and troubleshooting.
· Hard working, driven, and dedicated with a stable job history. Have excellent organizational, communication, analytical, and people skills. Sensitive to needs of others.
Technical Support Agent (2014 – Present)
Responsible for providing technical support for Open Table electronic restaurant reservation systems.
· Troubleshoot, Repair, Maintain and document (Salesforce, ZenDesk, Jira, FootPrints) all hardware/software product used in a client/server/cloud based environment for Open Table.
· Extensive Open Table software applications on Windows ,Mac, iOS, Andriod OS and integrated third party software, hardware associated peripherals.
Sales Associate (2012 – 2014)
Responsible for providing product information and solutions to customers seeking hardware in a retail setting.
· Ensures customers are provided with various electrical, plumbing and hardware related products.
· Provide product solutions to customers with various hardware based issues.
Sr. Technical Support Analyst (1998 - 2010)
Provide technical support for mortgage credit reporting system users, diagnosing system issues, system testing and troubleshooting, technical user support, maintaining system records, interfacing with software & hardware vendors, handling a wide variety of special projects, Supported both co-located internal customers, and remote internal and external customers using a variety of remote access and centralized management tools, including VMware, WebEx, WSUS, Active Directory, LogMeIn, Terminal Services, Citrix MetaFrame, Team Viewer, GoToMyPC, Remote Desktop, SourceSafe, etc. All activities were logged in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, and performed according to strict Change Control policies and procedures.
· Software tools & licensing
o Kept up-to-date with current releases and patches
o Ensured usage was consistent with licensing requirements
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) for proprietary application software
o Internal and external applications
Technical Support Specialist (1984 - 1998)
Responsible for providing technical support to field service technicians, vendors, and end-users; diagnostic work, building host and remote systems, creating field service bulletins, maintaining system records, safety compliance, and other technical support-related functions. Worked with Trans-Lux, AS&I, and ISE electronic message displays, scoreboards, time and temperature signs, and LED indoor and outdoor display systems.
· Position required interface with hardware and software engineers, bench technicians, and end-users.
· Integrated a technical support system to facilitate the merger of AS&I, ISE, and Trans-Lux to form the nation’s largest electronic sign company.
Field Service Supervisor
for managing field service operations, staff training and supervision, workflow
coordination, system installation and configuration, system testing and
troubleshooting, handling escalated issues, assisting in obtaining key client
accounts, and customer relations. Provided on-site services for large
scoreboards at stadiums and arenas, including Jack Murphy Stadium,The Rose Bowl, and Pauley Pavilion. Performed
critical time-sensitive analysis and repair of scoreboard systems during games.
Field Service Representative
Responsible for system installation, testing and troubleshooting of Telex, Facsimile, Electronic Message Signs. Facilitate hardware and software upgrades and other related assignments.
GWINNETT TECHNICAL INSTITUTE Lawrenceville, Georgia
LAN Administrator Certification (1997)
EL CAMINO COLLEGE Torrance, California
VICTOR VALLEY COLLEGE Victorville, California
· A+ Service Technician (Microsoft Windows and DOS Environments), CompTIA.
· LAN Administrator Certification
· Microsoft 2071A Querying SQL Server 2000, with Transact-SQL (2004).
· Microsoft MS0526 Administering Windows NT 4.0
∙ California Drivers - Class C M1
∙ Amateur Radio – KD6NHN
∙ Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
∙ Occupational Safety Councils of America (OSCA)
UNITED STATES NAVY RESERVE NARU Point Mugu, California
Antisubmarine Warfare Technician (1982 - 1986)
UNITED STATES NAVY NATTC Memphis, Tennessee
Basic Electricity & Electronics, Avionics (1981 to 1982)